Tuesday, March 23

Yogurt-athon

Another healthy day on the books! How do I forgot how good it feels to exercise and eat healthy foods?

I started my day with a lower body resistance class at 6:15.

Squats? Check!
Lunges? Check!
Ab work? Check!
Lots of other lower body exercises? Check! Check! Check!

I am definitely going to feel it tomorrow.

I love working out in the morning, it is nice to feel like you have already accomplished something by 7 am in the morning.

Breakfast
I had peanut butter and sliced banana on Arnold Sandwich thins as my first meal of the day.


It was a great, filling breakfast that made me feel like a kid again. It is okay to eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches as an adult, right?

Yogurt-athon
Let me just say that I LOVE yogurt. I have my favorites, but as promised, I am trying to branch out a little.

Today's New Food was Chobani strawberry yogurt.

It was good and filling, but I didn't like it as much as the strawberry Fage yogurt I had last week. Chobani has a bunch of other flavors that I am excited to try. The pineapple one is very high on my wish list!

I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that that Fage is 2%...

Tonight's snack was yogurt and berries. Frozen blueberries are hiding below a mound of plain yogurt and fresh strawberries.

Wait about 30 minutes for the blueberries to thaw, mix, and devour!

I am curled up on the couch with some popcorn and New Moon. Between my choice of entertainment and my PB and banana sandwich, I just might be a 12 year old girl in a 31 year old body.

Shhhhhh! It will be our secret!

What are some of your "childish" guilty pleasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment