- I am lucky and live a life that has been blessed. I have a wonderful husband, fabulous friends and a loving family. I have a job and I even really like my coworkers. I have a car and home to call my own and don't have to worry about grocery money.
- Eating healthy and exercising makes me a happier person.
- I am good enough just the way I am. (I wish that didn't sound so cheesy!)
- Life isn't over at 30. Or 31.
- Hangovers after the age of 30 are painful and feel like they last forever. One more beer isn't always a good idea.
- Happiness is a choice.
- Celebrate small successes. A big life is built on the little things.
- Speaking of the little things, I love my iPhone and don't want to ever go without one again.
What is the most valuable thing you have realized in the past 30 days?