Tuesday, February 9

My Eating Idols

Confession 1
I am not a brave eater. I eat the same things on a very regular basis, my own version of comfort foods:

My Top 10
  1. Berries
  2. Braeburn apples
  3. Yogurt
  4. Carrots
  5. Celery
  6. Hormel Natural Honey Turkey
  7. Sara Lee Delightful Whole Wheat with Honey bread
  8. Pulled chicken breast
  9. La Tortilla Factory tortillas
  10. Lean browned hamburger
Confession 2
I don't cook. Ever.

I like to claim that preparing Stouffer's Lasagna for Husband is cooking for him.

Making Birds Eye Viola! Three Cheese Chicken is making supper.

Now, I know that isn't really cooking. And it really isn't even real food.

Reading all the amazing blogs out there has really inspired me to start stepping out of my little food box. My goal is to try one new food product and one new healthy recipe a week.

A Few of My Eating Idols

Kristin at Iowa Girl Eats
Angela at Oh She Glows
Bobbi at N Her Shoes
Diana at The Chic Life
Gina at The Fitnessista

Ladies, I will be scouring your blogs for my first healthy recipe of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment