Thursday, February 4

Simply Living

I have been following WW's Simply Filling plan and this week has been full of good foods and healthy choices. I am feeling great!

It is amazing how different you feel when you eat food that is actually made of real food. Unfortunately, my camera is on the outs, so I don't have any pictures to share!

My favorite eats of the week have been:
  • Shredded wheat with Fiber One and unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
  • A big salad with romaine, carrots, broccoli and grilled chicken
  • Pumpkin Tops
  • Blueberry Protein Pancakes
  • Braeburn apples
  • Popcorn
  • Shredded chicken on a La Tortilla Factory tortilla
The fact that I haven't spent the week measuring food and calculating caloires has been even better. I have just been paying attention to my body and making good choices.

Larabar Revelation
I finally joined the land of Larabar lovers! They are the perfect afternoon snack on the days when I teach kickboxing. My class is at 4:30, so I need something that will give me enough energy to teach, but not make me too full or bloated.

I LOVE the fact that the bars are all natural and made with real food. The Peanut Butter & Jelly bar is made of dates, peanuts, unsweetened cherries and salt. That's it! How awesome! And they are totally delicious. They have officially been added to my food rotation.

What is your favorite healthy snack?

2 comments:

  1. Larabar's are awesome and Luna Bars are too! My newest fav snack is flavored Oikos with a bit of nutella a granola, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try Oikos! I love Greek yogurt, but have only tried Fage.

    ReplyDelete