Sunday, December 27

'Tis the Season

'Tis the Season to set goals, fa la la la la....

Isn't that the way that song goes? Anyway, now that Christmas is over, it is time to look forward to the New Year.

Husband and I have been discussing our 2010 vacation wish list since my vacation day allowance starts over after the first of the year. Our first trip on the docket is to Madison, Wisconsin to see friends and family in mid-March, so I will use that trip as the first deadline for the year.

Despite the fact that these people already love me the way I am, I want to look my best.

We haven't settled on any official travel dates, so I will set my first deadline as Friday, March 20th, 2010, which is about 12 weeks away, and I would like to lose 15 pounds by that time.

I would say wish me luck, but it isn't luck that is going to help me lose 15 pounds. Wish me healthy eating and awesome regular workouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment