Monday, July 18

Movie Magic

Husband and I had a date night tonight and went to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

Source: IMDB

I know it might be pretty nerdy of me, but I love all things Harry Potter. We went to the 3D showing and they gave us the coolest (is there is such a thing) 3D glasses.

Ha! We looked just like Harry. The movie was really good, but I am sad that it is the last Harry Potter movie, which is the same I felt after I finished the book. Getting to the end of a good series is such a bittersweet feeling.

Husband didn't eat lunch so he got some popcorn and soda from the concession stand. The serving sizes of movie theater snacks never falls to amaze me! In my best estimate, we got a trough of popcorn and a gallon of soda, give or take a couple ounces.


After the movie, we stopped a Pancheros for dinner. Burrito for him, tacos for me


I like my tacos nice and boring: chicken and lettuce.

And for dessert....
They are the perfect size!




Yum!


We also did a little shopping while we were out on the town and we got a couple bargains! Husband found a nice little step stool for the kitchen at TJMaxx. Since I am only 5'2", I am always hopping up on the counter to grab things off the top shelf and he is pretty sure I am going to break my neck.


And it folds up, too!


I also got a new water bottle at Kohl's for only $6.49. They are 50% off right now!


And it comes with freezer bar to keep my water cold. Score!


All in all, we had a great time. I love date night!

What is your favorite thing to do for date night?

No comments:

Post a Comment