Tuesday, May 18

Have You Seen My Motivation?

I have been looking for my motivation and can't seem to find it!

I have a fabulous Maui vacation booked and I haven't gotten in a good workout since we finalized our plans.

My mission is to surround myself with motivation.

Companies that sell athletic gear do a good job of creating ads that motivate in an effort to motivate you to buy their products.

One of my favorite ads is was a an old Nike billboard that was posted in NYC.


I wish I had that image in poster form hanging on my bedroom wall!

Another of my favorite motivational ads is by rykä. I couldn't find an image online, so I had to use my ghetto scanner, otherwise known as my camera. :)


I love the glimpse of the running woman outside the window with the clock below reading 6:08 am.

The print at the bottom says:
Because you could have hit the snooze button. Because you're up and out there.
The Lululemon manifesto has a great combination of wisdom, advice and motivation.

Two of my favorites:
  • The world is changing at such a rapid rate that waiting to implement changes will leave you 2 steps behind. DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW!
  • Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks.

Tell me...
How do you motivate yourself?

3 comments:

  1. I totally believe the setbacks quote. I think they are essential for success. At least that's what I tell myself...cause I've had quite a few! The rain has to come before the rainbow, RIGHT?!

    http://www.firednfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I like your rainbow analogy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really say I get "motivated". Instead, I push myself past the not wanting to until I get into a consistent habit and begin to crave the next workout. But wait! Now that I think about it, I do actually get motivated by the fact that I feel myself getting stronger. :)

    ReplyDelete